Monday, September 25, 2023

Dinner and Coffee Update

Dinner has been delicious - four courses, and they bring around seconds if you want them. Also, we're served regional cooking which makes it even more interesting and tasty.

I was quite hungry, so I neglected to photograph the beetroot soup and the lamb stew (I'll try to do better). Both were excellent. 


Salad


Napoleon

Here's the RS library/coffee room. Tonight I decided to do some reconnaissance and try my room key again. It worked because after tapping it and getting the green light, I pushed a little harder and voila - it opened. 

The Quooker hot water system works great. Makes boiling hot water in seconds. I tried it out to be sure I'd have success if I woke up early  tomorrow.


PS - Here's another one of those wire cages that the Swiss fill with rocks to make a wall or a decoration. There were two of these flanking a set up steps in front of a house.

 


PPS - I was up very early the next morning and had great success with the coffee! Quickly made two small cups at 5:45 AM and was back to my room in a flash to write up some blog posts.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment