Today was a "free" day, so I elected to explore the town and the ship. In my haste to get to the town, I missed the free beach shuttle as I disembarked. After browsing some of the stores/kiosks, I headed for the beach.
On the way, I passed this truck full of pineapples and melons. He seemed to be doing a booming business.
I went swimming, of course. The air was warm/hot and the water was cool/warm - perfect for me. Some gentle waves with a little bit of a pull. I had thought I might snorkel, but I think this beach was too close to several hotels to have fish or turtles.
Roosters minding their hens are everywhere. It's so much fun to watch them.
The ship always had refreshments and a place to relax before we embarked on the ship.
Later, this was the glorious view from my balcony:











No comments:
Post a Comment