Saturday, September 10, 2022

Breakfast and the Chateau

 After breakfast, I took care of some "admin" - found the Tourist Info center and an ATM. You need cash for the funicular and buses (unless you download the app, which I may do), so I thought it was a wise idea to have some cash with me.

Next I explored the area around Chateau Frontenac. 

Breakfast cafe
The sausage was a like a hot dog but very tasty. And the cook scrambled the eggs as she cooked them.
Lots of interesting art along the way.
Chateau Frontenac
Another view
Statue honoring Samuel de Champlain, the founder of Québec City
Great music from this artist who must have arrived on the Dufferin Terrace outside Chateau Frontenac by way of his electric bike.

Giant butterfly made from a variety of plants.
A long view of the Dufferin Terrace along the St. Lawrence.


1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun and not too many tourists, of course except the BIG SHIP.

    ReplyDelete