Sunday, February 23, 2020

Dubai Aquarium at the Dubai Mall


Today was my second to last day, so I decided to return to the Dubai Mall and see the aquarium’s three story viewing tanks of sea animals. Tram and metro got me there quickly, although it was quite a long walk from the metro stop to the actually mall (all indoors).

The Dubai Mall is the largest in the world. It has every possible shop/brand you could think of along with an ice skating rink, aquarium, restaurants of all sorts and the dancing fountains. (Just to name a few of the attractions.) I took in two more shows of the fountains (they play every 30 minutes), and each performance featured different music. The daytime shows seemed a bit shorter than the night time version. Majestic.

The viewing tanks are filled with all kinds of sea creatures actively swimming. I took several videos (these for some reason are not able to be opened on the blog, so I’ve stopped posting them) and some photos. I could have gone into the aquarium for which there was a fee, but I was ready to leave and wanted to head to the beach. 

My aquarium alternative was a crepe with roasted bananas, ice cream and caramel sauce...








No comments:

Post a Comment