Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Dubai in four days

My friend, Paula, is teaching in Sharjah in the UAE, and she invited me to visit. We go back years and years, having first met in the Berkshires of western MA at a ballet camp named Beaupre in the mid '70's. About fifteen years ago, I "found" her in Iowa. We last met up in MN where we had fun exploring Minneapolis. 

See you in Dubai...

Image result for jumeirah beach residences
PS -  My AirBnB is located in the Jumeriah Beach Residence complex which (I think) is at the top middle of this picture.

Image result for image of dubai"
Emirates Tower, Jumeriah Beach

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to sharing your trip and hope you have a fabulous time!
    XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Holly. So glad you'll be traveling along. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too, I'm really looking forward to sharing this trip! Safe and happy travels!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Holly! It's great to have you with me... xoxo

    ReplyDelete