Sunday, September 8, 2024

Dinner at The Portrait

The NPG has a restaurant on the top floor with an extensive view. I decided to treat myself.


Course #1 - Parmesan Custard, Romaine Lettuce, Anchovy Crostini - when I inquired about this, the waiter told me it was a "lettuce" sandwich. It was tastier than the description. However, the crostini had way more olives than anchovies, which is one of the very few foods I dislike. Still tasty though.

Course #2 - Lamb Belly, Courgette, Capers - I love lamb, and this was served on a bed of zuchini with capers on top.

Course #3 - Ginger and Pear Steamed Pudding, Custard. This was the best of all and not just because it was dessert. The flavors were very unusual, and the custard was especially delicious.







 

1 comment:

  1. How could you not like olives, lil missy?! It all looks delicious:)

    ReplyDelete