Thursday, September 12, 2024

Train to Oxford

I woke up to a beautiful sunny day and decided to return to Oxford, where - many, many years ago - I had attended a conference and stayed in one of the college dorms.

The train left from Paddington station and took about an hour. 





Thank goodness there were chargers under the seats (and I had brought along my converter), as my charge level was already down into the 80's. I have been seriously low on charge by the end of the day this trip. I have a charge bank, but it's very slow and can only do one charge.



It's a lot of fun to peek through the iron fences that surround the large quads in front of all the colleges. That's all you can see - just a peek. Some colleges have tours; I didn't opt for that.



 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment