Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Dinner at the Dubai Marina

Today I explored the Dubai Marina ending with dinner at Pepper and Crab. It was a chilly day, so the restaurant provided a blanket. Later, I had to ask for another - that's how chilly it was. It was fun to be at the marina at dusk and nighttime. The lights were beautiful.

This selection of appetizers came before the bass entree I ordered. From left to right - hummus, cole slaw and eggplant with tomatoes. I liked the eggplant the best, but it was all great. 



The man in the foreground is smoking a Shisha, a water pipe. Some restaurants offer this opportunity. Several couples were indulging while I was there. I did not. 





1 comment:

  1. It sounds like it might be a bit cooler than usual for this time of year (from my quick weather research:), but it sounds like it's still very comfortable. Just to be able to sit outside to eat sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete