Sunday, March 26, 2023

In prison!

                     The prison of the Doge's Palace is connected to the Bridge of Sighs.


                         Stairs to the prisons.

                                            Prison corridor

                       Gates to the cells and corridors.
                 
                 Inside of cells with graffiti
                       I contemplate my fate.
                 More graffiti

                    The sign above says, "Capacita 2." So at least you'd have company.
                       The beds!
                    I wondered what this is. A chapel? Classroom?
                  The Bridge of Sighs as seen through a prison grate in one of the corridors.


1 comment:

  1. Now I see where a lot of movies get their inspiration! I need to travel more:)

    ReplyDelete